Heart Friend Association (HFA)
Heart Friend Association is a non-governmental organization to be established to perform the activities on heart health. This association is formed by Cardiologists, Cardiac patients and their families, athletes, and any community groups that are interest to heart health. The main goal of this association is attracting the community participation in cardiovascular disease prevention activities.
- Developing the activities regarding to heart health.
- Collaborating with all section of community containing governmental and non-governmental organizations to help in heart health approach.
- Training activities for elevating the knowledge, attitude and practice of general population about heart health.
- Performing special ceremonies such as: sportive, nutritional and training ceremonies in the community.
- Relationship between cardiologists and cardiac patients to educate them.