Mohammad Garak Yaraghi, M.D
Associate Professor of Cardiology
Heart Failure Research Center,
Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Institute,
Isfahan University of medical sciences,
Field of Activity: Clinical
Independent Budget: No
Date of Principled Agreement: May 13, 2013
Heart failure Research Center, Cardiovascular Research Institute, IUMS, Isfahan, Iran, has been launched in early 2012, in line with the increasing number of patients with heart failure in Iran, in line with other countries. The main goal of this center is to conduct applied research to improve the quality of life and increase the longevity of patients with heart failure. The center was formally established on May 18, 2013 by the Minister of Health and Medical Education d / 1292/500 duly approved. Since the establishment of the heart failure center, the heart failure research center has carried out various activities to achieve the goals.
In the next five years, we want to be one of the most active and credible research centers on heart failure of the country, in line with the country's development vision document, so that the statistics and reports from the center province based on academic assumptions and Internationally.
The Center wants to develop the comprehensive development of research on cardiovascular diseases at the community level. In this regard, using the existing facilities, the quality and quantity of relevant research are developed in a way that ultimately leads to improving the quality of life and the health and performance of patients with heart failure and also leads to a decrease in the incidence of heart failure in cardiovascular patients.
• Cardiovascular diseases
• Heart failure
• Robotics laboratory
• Persian Registry of Cardiovascular Diseases Program (PROVE) in Isfahan was recognized as a successful registration Model in the Islamic Republic of Iran at the first International Congress on Illnesses and Health Outcomes, which was held from May 26 to 28 in Mashhad, and received appreciation letter of the congress and statue.
• Human bio repository
Number of Faculties and Staffs:
• Faculty members: 6
• Staffs: 1
• Graduate and post-graduate trainees: 1
• Fellowships: 0
Development of researches related to heart failure in order to improve the services provided to these patients and improve the performance and prognosis of these patients.
1- Identification and registration of hospitalized patients with diagnosis of heart failure
2. Establish a comprehensive information system for patients and hospitals to manage heart failure properly
3. Establishing an appropriate infrastructure for research on heart failure
4. Investigating and identifying the risk factors for heart disease that leads to heart failure in order to prevent heart failure in these patients.
5- Presentation of project results to relevant organizations
6. Establishing a heart failure center and updating the information on a weekly basis
7. Setting up a heart failure center and providing an appropriate space for providing health care services to heart failure patients discharged from the hospital for follow up of these patients
Heart Failure Research Center, Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Institute,
Shahid Rahmani Alley, Moshtagh Sevom St.,
81465-1148, Isfahan, Iran
+98 31 36115313
+98 31 36115310
+98 31 36115310